2017 Metro United Soccer Club Target United Cup
October 6-8, 2017
The TARGET UNITED CUP FESTIVAL will be played October 6-8. Games may be played on Friday, Oct. 6 if there are a large number of registrants. This festival is open to all Kansas & Missouri Youth Soccer affiliated recreational teams Competition will be offered for U7 – U15 age divisions (boys and girls) as long as there are at least four (4) entries in each age group. In the event there are not enough teams to fill one age bracket, some ages may be combined. Weather permitting; teams will play three (3) games with U9 & up teams that finish in the top two positions of their age division playing in a championship (4th ) game during the Festival.
Registration Deadline: September 24, 2017
*If you wish to register for this event past the deadline contact Kristie Cleaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All teams entering the Target United Cup must be recreational teams.
- A player may play for only one team in the festival.
- Any guest player must be currently assigned to a recreational team registered with KSYSA or MYSA.
- All players and coaches must be properly registered with a US Youth Soccer and KSYSA or MYSA recreational team in accordance with US Youth Soccer rules, policies, and procedures.
- All players and coaches competing in the Target United Cup festival must have current US Youth Soccer member registration numbers.
Team Entry Fees by Birth Year:
- 2011-2010 U7-U8 Boys & Girls – $180
- 2009-2008 U9-U10 Boys & Girls – $220
- 2007-2006 U11-U12 Boys & Girls – $225
- 2005 & Older U13 and above Boys & Girls $250
Visit MUSC's Website to Register! CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to read about Target's Involvement in Youth Soccer at the National Level!