MRL Qualification Requirements (Effective for Fall 2014-2015 Seasonal Year) Registration for the Spring 2015 Season
1. Coach(es) on the team roster must currently possess a minimum of the USSF National "C" License (or equivalent). Proof of Coaching License status will be required.
*Equivalencies are based on US Soccer standards (NSCAA Advanced National Coaching Diploma)
2. Applying Team must have participated in the most recent State Tournament (U14 or older) or met the requirements for U13 Teams.
**If you DO NOT meet these requirements, DO NOT apply for the MRL participation. Your application will be denied and NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
MRL Registration for the 2014-2015 Seasonal Year
Click here for MRL Spring 2015 (U15-U18) information - http://www.midwestregionalleague.com/sitemap.htm
- MRL 2014 Fall Season Team Application will OPEN June 3 and CLOSE June 25 for Boys & Girls U13 & U14 Teams; and Girls U15-U18 Teams.
- MRL 2015 Spring Season Team Application will OPEN July 10 and CLOSE July 29 for Boys & Girls U15-U18 Teams.
- MRL 2015 Spring Season Team Application for Boys & Girls U13-U14 Teams will take place later in the Fall in October/November.
To Register, please go to:
Team Admins can go back in to update their applications as necessary (REMEMBER YOUR LOGIN & PASSWORD YOU CREATE & USE).
MRL TEAM ENTRY FEE - is $475 per team ($450 MRL plus $25 Administrative Fee) check made payable to: Kansas Youth Soccer (one check - memo: AGE, GENDER, TEAM NAME - i.e. U15G KC Toyota) needs to be received by - July 29 (for Spring 2015).
*Payment will only be deposited ONCE your team has been accepted to participate in the MRL.
**For those teams not accepted, the checks will be shredded.
Team Entry Fee not received by this date will result in that team NOT being approved and DENIED for MRL participation.
*Any payment received LATE (postmarked or hand delivered AFTER due date) will require a LATE FEE of $50.00 additional to the original fee of $475.*
PLEASE MAIL TO:
Kansas Youth Soccer c/o MRL
4745 West 136th Street
CLICK HERE TO VIEW REQUIREMENTS FOR U12 TEAMS WANTING TO PARTICIPATE IN MRL AS U13 IN 2015.
Questions, please contact the State Office at 913.782.6434.