REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 13th, 2019
REGISTER NOW: CLICKING HERE
The US Soccer C Course focuses on the core concepts of coaching:
- Coaching Training Sessions
- Coaching Games
- Leading Players
- Leading the Team
- Managing a Performance Environment
To register for the US Soccer C course, all candidates must meet the following per-requisites:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have held a US Soccer D License for at least 12 months
- OR - meet the waiver guidelines* (see instructions below)
- Currently coaching
Interested candidates who wish to apply based on a waiver must apply directly to Kansas Youth Soccer. Please email Nathan Hunt at email@example.com to receive your waiver application. Further instructions will be given on how to fill out and complete the waiver process. *Requesting and applying for a waiver DOES NOT guarantee acceptance to the course. Candidates must be approved by US Soccer prior to being accepted to the course*.
The C course consists of two course meetings separated by a development period. The total course duration is approximately 2-3 months.
Meeting 1: July 19th to 23rd, 2019
Developmental Period: July 30th to October 4th, 2019
Meeting 2: September 3rd to 7th, 2019
All candidates must attend both meetings and cannot transfer between different national courses. Check in for meeting one and meeting two will be 10:45am-11:45am. Both course meetings are scheduled to be finished by no later than 12:30 pm on the final day.
Candidates have the option to pay in full or enter a payment arrangement. If entering a payment arrangement, you will need to pay the deposit through the DCC AND then contact Nathan Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the payment arrangement. Payment arrangements will be an option of 2 or 3 installments; one through the DCC and one or two through GotSoccer registration link provided.
HOTEL BLOCK INFORMATION
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Residence Inn - Kansas City Village West location. This location is minutes from both the classroom and field locations. Please use the following information to call and book accommodations if they are needed.
- Hotel; Residence Inn and Suites - Legends
- Address; 1875 Village West Parkway, Kansas City KS
- Dates for Block; July 18-23 and September 2-7
- Rate is $159/night for single King Suite. Includes breakfast, WiFi and the indoor pool
- Please call 913-788-5650 to book your reservation. Please reference Kansas State Youth Soccer Assoc - C License
- July 18-23 Block; CLICK HERE
- Sept 2-7 Block; CLICK HERE
Please consider the following when booking any flights:
- Airport to fly into is Kansas City International (MCI)
- When booking departing flights, book no earlier than 3pm if possible
- From the facility to the airport is approximately 25-30 minutes depending on traffic)