KANSAS ODP STATE POOL INFORMATION
*All Events and Dates are subject to CHANGE. Please check back frequently for changes/updates. Updated - 12.17.14
Girls State Pool Training - November 15 @ Ottawa University - CANCELLED!
**RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20 @ Ottawa University.
- Girls 2002-2003+ from 9am to 11:30am.
- Girls 1998 & 1999 from 11:45am to 2:15pm.
- Girls 2000 & 2001 from 2:30pm to 5pm.
CLICK HERE to submit your ABSENCE ONLY if you cannot attend.
ALL STATE POOL PLAYERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR AVAILABILITY for FUTURE EVENTS/GAMES.
CLICK HERE to make yourself AVAILABLE for events/games.
Why do I have to submit my availability?
*In order to insure we have the necessary amount of players at events/games as well as to insure proper numbers to insure ample opportunities to participate. If more than 18 players make themselves available for events/games, we will select a ROSTER of 18 players for each respective event/game based on the SUBMITTED AVAILABILITY OF THE PLAYERS.
NEBRASKA ODP EVENT @ LINCOLN, NE - for only 2000 & 2001 State Pools - Boys (January 3) & Girls (January 4)
*Please make yourself available by submitting your availability above.
CLICK HERE for Game Schedules
CLICK HERE for Hotel Block Reservation
WINTER LEAGUE INFORMATION
Games will be played on three (3) separate weekends with a game on Saturday and a game on Sunday.
January 24-25; January 31-February 1; February 7-8
GSI has posted the Winter League schedules. Please review the schedule for your age group before submitting your availability.
- Girls State Pool Training - Saturday, February 21 @ Ottawa University (Times TBA)
- Boys State Pool Training - Sunday, February 22 @ Ottawa University (Times TBA)
- 2015 Region II ODP Showcase Tournament - July 9-12, 2015 @ Rockford, IL
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS (Updates on events, weather, cancellations, etc.)
Text the KEYWORD - ODPSTATEPOOL to 84483
(All applicable rates for texts by your mobile service will be applied)
KSYSA Position Statement: ODP vs Club Conflicts
What Makes an Olympic Development Player?
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @KansasODP
LIKE our KANSAS ODP FACEBOOK PAGE
ODP STATE POOL ROSTER & INFORMATION
*ALL EVENTS AND DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please check back frequently (Updated - 9.2.14)
IF YOU ARE ON THE STATE POOL ROSTER, YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING THREE(3) STEPS:
2. ORDER YOUR ODP GEAR KIT (MINIMUM NEEDED - approximately $150):
- THREE(3) NIKE LEGENDS SHIRTS (Royal, White, Light Blue)
- ONE(1) NIKE TIEMPO SHORT (Royal)
- TWO(2) NIKE SOCKS (Royal, White)
*NIKE SACKPACK (do not need if you ordered previous year)
*NIKE CORE FLEECE 1/4 ZIP TOP (Male) or HOODIE (Female)
*NIKE WARM-UP PANTS
NIKE APPAREL SIZING INFORMATION & CHART
**NO EXCHANGES ONCE YOUR ORDER IS FINALIZED AFTER THE DEADLINE**
Once you regiser for the State Pool, you will receive an e-mail from My Uniform (within 48 hours) with the link to order the ODP Gear Kit.
3. SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK & FORMS (if you have not already submitted - ONLY NEED TO TURN IN ONCE).
You can send COMPLETED PAPERWORK & FORMS electronically as a PDF via email to - firstname.lastname@example.org OR MAIL TO:
Kansas Youth Soccer - ODP
14028 W.135th Street
Olathe, KS 66062
STATE POOL INVITES 2014-15:
PLAYERS (BOYS & GIRLS) BORN IN 2001-2004 ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND THE FALL TRAINING CENTERS.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE TRAINING CENTER DATES/TIMES & REGISTER.
*ODP STATE POOL PLAYERS CAN REGISTER & CHOOSE THE STATE POOL FEE ($20) FOR ALL FOUR(4) SESSIONS.
Important ODP Notes:
- Please check your e-mails and the Kansas Youth Soccer website on a regular basis for ODP news and updates.
- ALWAYS include Last Name and Birth Year and Gender in the subject line with ALL correspondences. Example - Sheldon, 1996 Boy
You will need to send the following Paperwork completed to Kansas Youth Soccer (ODP):
Kansas Youth Soccer - ODP
14028 W. 135th Street
Olathe, KS 66062
All items and payments must be received 1 week prior to the first activity or event in order to be eligible to participate.
We highly encourage participants to sign up for ODP using the online registration provided. The online registration system helps ensure we receive your information correctly and your player is added to our master registration list in a timely fashion. If you are unable to complete the online registration, please contact the state office at (913) 782-6434.