Print Email





Official letter to Club Administrators in Kansas from Kansas Youth Soccer Executive Director Joe Burger regarding the issuing of travel permits to teams & clubs. 


Currently KSYSA Travel Permits are now available for out of state travel for tournament play subject to the following:



  1. That you understand the ramifications if you travel to a place that is on the mandatory quarantine or gets added to mandatory quarantine list as it could affect your league play, training and future travel.
  2. Information about the State of Kansas Quarantine travel mandates can be found at link below:
  3. If a coach, player or parent on trip contracts Covid-19, you have the proper contact trace information to provide to the local CDC and KDHE, so they can contact teams and facilities that the traveling may have been in contact with.
  4. Kansas State Youth Soccer reserves the right to revoke a travel permit to a state that KDHE adds a state to mandatory quarantine list prior to the start of tournament or if the State of Kansas restricts travel in the future.



Teams must apply for a travel permit should they leave the state of Kansas for any tournament.  YES, that means Missouri as well.  Any out of state competition requires the Out Of State Travel Permit.


Players wishing to Guest Play for league games, tournaments etc must complete the guest player form.


Please use The Tournament Center to apply for Travel Permits and Guest Player Forms. (Please use Google Chrome when using this site.)

If you have questions, please contact the Kansas State Office at (913) 782-6434 or email Kelly Morgan at
Kansas Youth Soccer Association | 10529 South Warwick St. | Olathe, KS 66061
©2020 Kansas Youth Soccer Association. All rights reserved.
By accessing any information on, you agree to abide by the KSYSA Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Website Design and Website Development by