The C Course focuses on the core concepts of coaching.
In order to be considered for the U.S. Soccer C Course, all candidates MUST meet the following pre-requisites:
- At least be 18 years of age
- Have held a U.S. Soccer Grassroots D License for at least 12 months
- -OR- meet the waiver guidelines
- Currently coaching
Interested candidates who wish to apply based on a waiver must submit an application directly to the hosting organization.
The C Course consists of two (2) course meetings separated by a development period. The total course duration is approximately 2-3 months.
- Course Meeting 1: Five (5) days onsite with full group.
- Development Period 1: Six-Eight (6-8) weeks in home environment with assignments and mentoring.
- Course Meeting 2: Five (5) days onsite with full group.
- Cetain foreign licenses (subject to review by U.S. Soccer)
- Applicant has two (2) years playing experience with a Senior National Team and/or two (2) years playing experience on a FIFA recognized "1st Divsion" outdoor professional team. This information must be reflected on the coache's DCC profile. Official proof of playing experience must be provided via letter head from the affiliated clubs, leagues, or organizations.
For U.S. Soccer's Full course description: CLICK HERE
Coaching Education Contact