UEFA C - LICENSE COACHING COURSE
Kansas Youth Soccer is excited to team up with ProSoc Tours for an opportunity for our coaches in the state to go overseas to earn a UEFA C-License in Germany this summer!
This course has been exclusively designed to allow English speaking coaches to earn an Official UEFA C-License provided by the Hessischen Fußballverband (HFV). This will be a hybrid course which will consist of 6-weeks of online virtual learning and an additional 9 days of in-person learning and practical application in Grünburg, Germany.
This course has been exclusively designed to allow English speaking coaches to earn an Official UEFA C-License provided by the Hessischen Fußballverband (HFV). This will be a hybrid course which will consist of 6-weeks of online virtual learning and an additional 9 days of in-person learning and practical application in Grünburg, Germany. The course will be taught by a DFB (Deutscher Fußball-Bund – the German Football Association) instructor which will include group work, presentations, and a final examination.
Valid background check, not older than three months before the course starts
- Medical Clearance from Doctor to participate in Soccer (Doctor’s Note not older than 3 months before the course starts)
- First aid course (not older than 2 years)
- Coaching Credentials/Resume
Cost & Payment Options
The cost for the entire UEFA C-License Course will be a total of $2,800. This payment is made to Kansas Youth Soccer directly. Payment options are available for this opportunity.
- Payment Option 1: Full payment of $2,800 to KSYSA upon registration.
- Payment Option 2: Two payment installments available both to KSYSA upon registration.
- 1st Installment: $1,400 due by May 31st
- 2nd Installment: $1,400 due by July 11th
Please note that service fees for credit cards are not included in this breakdown and may be added once registration is completed.
Pricing does NOT include flights. That needs to be bought separately by the coaching candidate.
Registered coaches are responsible for their own flights to Germany for the In-Person portion of the course. It is recommended that participants fly directly into Frankfurt International Airport (FRA).
- Arrival: Coaches should arrive in Frankfort on September 15th, 2022 by 5:00pm local time.
- Departure: Coaches would leave on September 23rd after lunch between 12:00pm-1:00pm local time.
Room & Board is included in your registration fee for the UEFA C-License. The rooms are double rooms and if you would like a single room that is possible for coaches but an extra cost to this per day that you will be expected to pay. Request for single rooms should go to the contact person below!
Virtual Course Dates
July 12th, 2022 – August 25th, 2022
- Dates of Virtual Learning as of now are: 7/12, 7/14, 7/28, 7/30, 8/23 & 8/25
- Time of virtual learning would be from 12:30pm-3:30pm CT. (6:30-9:30pm German Time)
- Link will be shared a week before the course begins.
In-person course dATES
September 15th – 23rd, 2022
- This date includes arrival date (see below) and course starts on September 16th.
registration deadline & LINK
May 1st, 2022