Registration Deadline: TBD
Host Club: TBD
The USYS United Cup aims to provide recreational youth soccer players an opportunity to experience consistent and high quality statewide tournament in a fun, family like atmosphere. It fosters stimulation and excitement about soccer in an effort to increase the recreational players interest in and love for the game.
The United Cup gives Kansas Youth Soccer another benefit to bring even more service to current members and a tool to use in increasing membership enrollment.
- All teams entering the USYS United Cup must be recreational teams or divisions 8 or below premier teams.
- A player may play for only one team in the event.
- Any guest player must be currently assigned to a recreational team registered with KSYSA or MYSA.
- All players and coaches must be properly registered with a US Youth Soccer and KSYSA or MYSA recreational team in accordance with US Youth Soccer rules, policies, and procedures.
- All players and coaches competing in the USYS United Cup festival must have current US Youth Soccer member registration numbers.
Team Entry Fees for Boys & Girls:
- U8-U9 - TBD
- U10-U11 - TBD
- U12-U13 - TBD
- U14 & Above - TBD