As determined by the Executive Director per Rule 8.4. Currently is $1.00 additional cost per player. All players must be registered with KSYSA or another US Soccer Member Organization.
NOTE: Payments due upon receipt and must be paid within 30 days to avoid monthly finance charge. Accounts not paid within terms are subject to a 1% monthly financial charge.
Indoor soccer league, friendly and tournament games played in accordance with these rules will be sanctioned events as defined by KSYSA Rule 1.0.20. provided the game is officiated by a USSF certified referee who is approved for the style of play involved, either futsal or arena style soccer.
8.5. Approval of Indoor Soccer Leagues, Tournaments, Competitions and Events.
8.5.1. Requests For Approval.
Upon written request from an entity wishing to operate a sanctioned indoor soccer league the KSYSA Executive Director may specially approve and sanction the participation of KSYSA players, teams and clubs in one (1) or more competitions or events sponsored by such an entity.
8.5.2. Contents Of Request.
Any request made pursuant to KSYSA Rule 8.5.1 must specify the date(s) and time(s) of the scheduled event, describe the event and state the entity’s willingness to abide by the conditions described in KSYSA Rule 8.0.
Any entity requesting KSYSA approval of a competition or event must agree to and comply with the following special conditions:
1) The entity shall ensure that all players and adult volunteers participating in a KSYSA sanctioned competition or event are registered with KSYSA or another USSF Organizational Member, and that all team officials have complied with the KSYSA Risk Management rules and completed a KSYSA disclosure form.
2) The entity shall ensure that all players and adult volunteers participating in a KSYSA sanctioned competition or event, and who are not currently registered with a USSF affiliated member, shall register directly with KSYSA by properly completing a US Youth Soccer Registration form.
3) The entity shall maintain a list of all players and adult volunteers participating in KSYSA sanctioned competitions or events. The list shall include each participant’s name, address, and date of birth and KSYSA club affiliation (where applicable).
4) The entity shall maintain a safe playing environment for all KSYSA participants.
5) The entity shall forward to the KSYSA Executive Director as required such US Youth Soccer registration forms, tournament reports, indoor registration fees and participant lists as are collected or maintained pursuant to these special conditions.