Kansas Youth Soccer Partners with Fearless & Capable
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Olathe, KS January 14, 2022 – We are proud to announce that Kansas State Youth Soccer Association (KSYSA) has partnered with Fearless & Capable as its newest organization partner. The partnership between Fearless & Capable and Kansas Youth Soccer will focus on supporting female coaches, referees, and administrators across the state by providing the opportunity for meaningful mentorship from women across the country to the females working in Kansas.
Female coaches, referees and administrators will be able to join the growing Fearless & Capable membership program, and explore one-on-one mentoring sessions with a trained mentor to grow their skill sets in a holistic and supportive environment.
Joe Burger, Executive Director of Kansas Youth Soccer, had this to say about the Fearless & Capable partnership,
“Kansas Youth Soccer is excited to partner with Fearless & Capable in working to provide opportunities for women to grow individually alongside female mentors that have been through similar trials and tribulations as a coach, referee, and administrator in the game of soccer and sport in general. Empowering women, creating a supportive environment for women, and providing a pathway for growth is important for learning. Kansas Youth Soccer is committed to creating environments for women who desire to work in the game and within leadership roles. Partnering with Fearless & Capable absolutely helps Kansas Youth Soccer provide an avenue for women to grow their individual confidence and skill sets to overcome barriers and find success working in soccer.”
Fearless & Capable owner, Candice Fabry, stated,
“Kansas is where I currently call home, and I have worked alongside the association in a number of ways since I arrived. It is evident in all of their programming that they are continuously striving for more inclusivity in all facets of the game, and partnering with organizations that make the game better today than it was yesterday. I am thrilled at the opportunity to work with my fellow Kansas neighbors in supporting their desires to thrive in the impact they can make for the game of soccer. ”
All Kansas Youth Soccer Members will now be able to receive the following benefits from Fearless & Capable.
- Receive 20% off membership and one-on-one mentoring sessions using the coupon code: KSYSAMENTOR
- Just click the link below to take advantage of this mentoring opportunity: https://www.fearlessandcapable.com/join?ref=https%3A%2F%2F
Fearless & Capable announces the Summer 2022 Youth Group Mentorship Series
Kansas ODP State Pool Player Flyer- Click HERE
About Fearless & Capable:
Fearless & Capable, LLC is a female owned and led membership program focused on creating impactful women to lead sport organizations into a more successful and inclusive future. The membership will focus on providing consistent, stable mentorship for women in sport career fields and professions through a number of avenues including, but not limited to member only access platform with self-paced development courses, monthly virtual events, networking opportunities, and one-on-one accountability driven mentoring sessions.
- Enhance the culture in sport to prioritize the mentorship of women and minorities as an effective way to develop individuals for the betterment of sport.
- Create opportunities to bring together people of different job titles, descriptions, and cultural backgrounds to learn from each other.
- Foster high quality, engaging environments for strategic career development.
- Empower leaders who can share and help others build their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Work with participants to create a fearless approach to their career development and personal growth goals.
To find out more about the Fearless & Capable, please visit https://www.fearlessandcapable.com.