Kansas State Youth Soccer Association, Inc. (KSYSA) is a member of the US Soccer Federation (USSF) and US Youth Soccer, and was officially recognized in 1981 as the sanctioned youth soccer organization for the state of Kansas. It is a not-for-profit Kansas corporation, allowing tax deductible donations and contributions to the fullest extent of the law. Kansas Youth Soccer has a current membership base of over 26,000 youth players, 1,600 active coaches, 1,600 referees and thousands of volunteers through its network of over 30 affiliate member leagues/clubs across the state of Kansas.
Kansas Youth Soccer is organized to provide nonprofit, public educational soccer development and competition. Its leadership is comprised of a volunteer Board of Directors who represent all parts of the state. The organization currently has a professional full time staff working out of the state association office located at the Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex in Olathe, KS since January of 2019. Located on the Northwest side of the main building next to field #1
Kansas Youth Soccer is to promote, foster, and perpetuate the game of soccer throughout the State of Kansas.
Stance of Social Equity
KSYSA supports and pursues social diversity throughout out program. We are committed to providing equal access to our programs for all of the youth in Kansas without bias towards race, color, religion, age, sex, income level, social status or national origin. In order to fulfill this commitment, Kansas Youth Soccer expects all of our member associations, clubs, and teams to provide equal access to all programs, facilities and resources to all of the youth within their geographic boundaries. We believe that soccer is the game for all kids and that by striving to reach develop and serve all of the diverse communities throughout our state, we work to ensure that our belief becomes a reality.
- You are on a local soccer team that is part of your local soccer club.
- Your local soccer club is a member of the Kansas State Youth Soccer Association (KSYSA). There are currently 55 State Associations in the United States: one in each state, and two in California, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- KSYSA is a member of the United States Youth Soccer Association (US Youth Soccer). US Youth Soccer is the largest member organization within the United States Soccer Federation (US Soccer or USSF). US Youth Soccer is organized into four regions: East, Midwest, South, and West.
- US Soccer is the governing body for soccer in the United States, and is part of the Confederation of North, Central American, and Caribbean Associations of Football (CONCACAF).
- CONCACAF is one of the six member Confederations of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), which is the worldwide governing body for soccer.