Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Travel Permit & Guest Players


Teams must apply for a travel permit should they leave the state of Kansas for any tournament. This includes Missouri as well.  Any out of state competition requires the Out Of State Travel Permit.

Players wishing to Guest Play for league games, tournaments etc must complete the guest player form as well. 


Please use The Tournament Center to apply for Travel Permits and Guest Player Forms. (Please use Google Chrome when using this site.)

If you have questions, please contact the Kansas State Office and the below point of contact below.

Carrie Douglas
Membership Manager